HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

The man had an accident and was transported with helicopter to the hospital. His wife got the call to come, so she jumped in taxi and left. When she arrived infront of the hospital, she realized that she forgot her handbag. Taxi-driver was not happy, and finally he asked her to pay on some other manner : or to sing one song or.. to sleep with him...
Finally, she arrived to her husband and fortunatelly, his life was not in danger. She cried happy that he will be fine and than she said to him about funny taxi-driver demand.
Husband asked her : "So, which song did you sing for him?"
"Ah... who can sing when his loved one is in hospital???"
Laughing

Amazons caught 3 men and wanted to kill them. They started to beg for life, so Amazons decided to let them choose : to be killed or to let them cut their.. zizi.
Three man were thinking "zizi is zizi, but.. life is life" so they decided to let them cut.
The first man was taken away and other two heard screaming and yelling of poor man..
The second man was taken too, but it was just one short "OUCH" and nothing else.
The third man asked : "How come that first was was so much screaming and the second one.. just one "ouch" ?
Amazon answered : "We decided to cut it with tool you use for your job. The first man uses saw, so it took the time to cut it with saw. The second man is a butcher, so we cut it with axe."
The third man started to laugh : "And I am icecream man.. you must lick it until it falls apart !" tongue

View user profile http://spqr.bigforumpro.com
Izzy
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:37 pm

rofl i bet the whole uni already read this..Razz...zizi hahaha

View user profile
Berenice
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 pm

View user profile http://spqr.bigforumpro.com
Jude_Quinn

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jude_Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Sunday School

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.
A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jude_Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:35 pm

A kid goes to his dad and asks, "Dad, what are politics?"

His dad replies, " Put it this way; I am the breadwinner of the family so I am capitalism. Your mom is the owner of the money so she is government. The government is the provider for the people so you are the people. Your baby brother will be the future, and the nanny is the working class. Now think about that."

So he went to bed. He was woken by his brother. The baby had pooped in his diaper. He went to tell his parents, but he only found his mom asleep in the bed. He didn't want to wake her, so he went to the nanny. The door was locked. He checked through a hole and saw the dad in bed with the nanny. He went back to bed. The next morning, he went to his dad and said, "Dad i know what you mean now."

"You do? Tell me."

"OK, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, while the people are watching the future being pooped on!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)   

Back to top Go down

Dirty jokes (Kids should stay away from this topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPQR :: Arena :: Jokes-
Jump to: